Banking Consultant - Hawkes Bay Branch
Part-time School Hours Banking Role
Kiwis supporting Kiwis! SBS is a proud New Zealand owned Mutual Bank who's been helping New Zealanders achieve their goals for over a 150 years. We believe wholeheartedly, that we have a duty and a desire to consider the wider community and the part we can play as a good corporate citizen.
With branches, people and 24/7 banking right across New Zealand, we're a mutual bank owned by our Customers and here for New Zealanders. Everything we do, every decision we make, is all about our customers.
Our people truly make the difference. Our values are at the heart of everything we do and this seen through our caring inclusive familial culture where our team members want to Stay, Say and Strive.
Our team in Hawkes Bay are looking for a Banking Consultant to join them.
In this role the main purpose is to:
- Have proactive contact with our members to assist them with their banking needs
- Efficiently handle member lending and investment opportunities
- Have expert knowledge of our product suite to build effective customer solutions
- Hit the ground running with your energy, drive and enthusiasm
- Have demonstrated customer service experience
- Preferably have residential lending experience
- Have positive energy, drive and enthusiasm
- Be rock solid with sound decision making, analytical and negotiation skills
- Have a perceptive nature and innate desire to help our Members succeed financially
- Gel with our Values: Own It, We're With You, Do What's Right, One Team
This is a part-time role over five days, 8.45am - 3.15pm Monday to Friday.
Please apply today if this sounds like you!