Branch Manager Dunedin
Leadership role within SBS
Kiwis supporting Kiwis! SBS is a proud New Zealand owned Mutual Bank who's been helping New Zealanders achieve their goals for over a 150 years. We believe wholeheartedly, that we have a duty and a desire to consider the wider community and the part we can play as a good corporate citizen.
With branches, people and 24/7 banking right across New Zealand, we're a mutual bank owned by our Customers and here for New Zealanders. Everything we do, every decision we make, is all about our customers.
Our people truly make the difference. Our values are at the heart of everything we do and this seen through our caring inclusive familial culture where our team members want to Stay, Say and Strive.
We have a rare opportunity to join SBS Bank for an experienced Branch Manager to lead our Dunedin based team and grow our business.
In this role the main purpose is to manage and lead the branch to achieve business growth and profitability while achieving good customer outcomes through;
- Strong leadership by encouraging, empowering, and inspiring the team
- Networking/relationship building and promotional activities in the business and local community
- Business planning and being responsible for the growth of the Dunedin, funding and lending portfolios
- Building on and maintaining an existing business member base
You will have:
- Substantial experience in lending portfolio management
- Substantial sales, service and business development experience
- Experience in ‘getting out', building relationships and networking
- Demonstrated involvement and networks within their local community
- Sound business planning and problem-solving skills
- Strong influencing and collaboration skills
- Experience leading teams before within the financial sector, and can coach and develop people to their potential
- Gel with our Values: Own It, We're With You, Do What's Right, One Team.
If you think you tick a lot of the boxes above, and are looking for that next step apply today.